Top 5 online guides to Bruges
The sites we like
Bruges, with it's medieval architecture, canals, and relaxed atmosphere makes it the perfect location for a romantic getaway for couples. There's fine dining, superb chocolate shops and artisans, and brewery tours.
Below we list the top 5 sites to tell you more about Bruges.
- Official Tourism site - a little bland, but plenty of info
- Visit-Bruges.be - hotel booking site, but scroll down and there's some nice pictures and guides to attractions.
- Lonely Planet guide to Bruges - they really like it.
- Tripadvisor Bruges - impartial tips and advice from the public
- Wikipedia Bruges - Facts, history, and more Bruges information
If you own or know of a web site about Bruges that's better than those above, let us know and we'll see if we can add it. We'll only ever list the top five here though, so it will have to knock one of the above out of the top slots!